Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Biggest Loser Finale


Tonight is The Biggest Loser finale. I really love watching this show. It is so motivating! Seeing the contestants, many who have overwhelming circumstances and weight to overcome, struggle and push through to a new life is fascinating. If they can do it, anyone can! Many times I have sat and cried right along with them because I understand what they are feeling and going through emotionally.

As far as tonight's show goes, I think I'll be cheering for Kelly. She was the heaviest female on the show this season and just seems very sweet. But then, I really like Ali too. She's really done an amazing job, losing most of her weight at home, then earning the right to come back onto the show.

I'm not crazy about Mark. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy, but he was pretty ruthless throughout the show. He has worked hard and lost an amazing amount of weight though. And Roger has blown everyone else out of the water. He's lost more than any other contestant in every season of TBL while there on the ranch! That's an awesome accomplishment. So while he technically would deserve to win, I'd really love to see one of the girls win instead.

I guess we'll find out who really is the Biggest Loser tonight! Don't miss the LIVE 2-hour finale on NBC at 8pm Eastern time.

No comments: